Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Filled] Advanced Sound Player/Test

This is no ordinary sound player. :wink:

I would like for someone to create a script for VX where you can play all of the BGMs, MEs, and SEs in the game. However, that is not all! I would like it to have an in-game import funcioinality. I'll explain.

I want it to be able to import any song you want into the game. FOr example:

Say I'm in a dungeon. I'm like: "Oh, this dungeon is so boring! I want to hear my favorite song, sprite!" Well, I want to be able to go to the menu, click sound player, then have 4 options:

Play
Import
Delete
Reset

If you press play, the music currently playing will be memorized so that it could play normaly. That way, when they want the regualr song to pay, they just press reset.

Import is just like in the editor. Just doing it while you are in-game. THen, I guess, you'll have to update the screen, so that the song will show.

Then, delete is for the songs that are not imported that you don't want in your game anymore. You might have to find a way to mark the songs already in the game so that an error does not occur.

That's it! I don't think that this is possible, but I'm just throwing it out there!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.