Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[FILLED] 1-Person Battlestatus

Can someone edit the battlestatus script so it would look good for a one-player party. There's not real guidelines to follow, just make it look good for a one-player party.

I don't really know how. I guess, it would good if the battle status screen was split, into 2, one for the actor, another for the enemy. That's all I can think of.

Here's a mock up screenshot of what'd I think would look good. This is the best I could come up with

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1889/examplefs6.png[/IMG]

But, now that I think about, it doesn't matter if thisr request goes fufilled or not. If someone makes it, I'll use it, but I don't really want/need it that badly.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.