Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FFXII License board

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i know this may seem kinda lame but im looking for something like the license board from final fantasy 12 for RMVX
i have looked for one but i just cant seem to find one at all the only close thing to it was the XP/VX ability grid on this site
i mean it is nice and all but not quite what i need.....cause i don't want weapons and armors to be class specific only i want it to where once a player finds a powerful weapon they can't equip it right away they need to work up to it on the board(very much like ff12)..and i want it so that it can be accessed from the menu as well(default menu)

i need it to be compatible with the KGC_EquipExtension script(i have the script if needed) and
the PR ABS found here:http://rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=56154.0

i'm not sure how difficult this would be but if anyone has an idea of where one is or can do this i will be much obliged and grateful...i'm just looking for something that keeps away from character class restrictions for weapons and armor

@medina:
1st: your not allowd to necropost..
2nd: this person hasnt been online since somewhere in 2008... = no response WHAT SO EVER
3rd: this is not an attack at you, just a notice ;D
~dont backseat mod, use the report button, as you are just spamming up the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.