Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FFX Party Switch During Battle System

Beorc

Sorry for making another topic, but I've put the other project on hold to attempt a much simpler project for the sake of getting used to RPG Maker more. Although I suppose it's not necessary, one thing I'd like and couldn't find was a party switching system like FFX's, where you can press a button during one of your character's turns to open up a menu in the upper right corner that shows all your currently out-of-use party members. If you select one it will replace the party member whose turn it is with the one you selected, and let you use that party member immediately instead. Hopefully that made sense to this of you who haven't played FFX.

Anyways, I'm using XP and am using the Tankentai battle system with the CTB add-on, just in case you need to know. Although it's not necessary, it would also be nice if this script had an out-of-battle party switching script built in, for the sake of avoiding compatibility issues.

Pass me your game project(you can erase all except resources and your scripts) so i can get this faster and more compatible with what you have.Or give me a link to the tankentai demo? it have one?

Beorc

Ah. Thanks for the help! I'm afraid I'm on vacation right now, however, and I'll for a week, so I won't be able to send you my project for a while. Sorry. I'll do it as soon as I can.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.