Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ffx like summons (Transformations)

Heya, sorry if this has been posted but I have been looking for hours on end and can only find things that resemble this but miss what I am looking for.

I am looking for a system much like final fantasy 10's summons... The character/Characters can transform themselves into (something, doesn't matter what) which would just be another actor fully set up.
I need a page added to the menu to see the different transformations that can be chosen from. (So actor A can become A1 or A2, meaning unless actor B was in the group, B1 or B2 would not show up)
I need a way to make it so that the actor ONLY changes back if he/she chooses or AFTER the xp is given to the transformation (The main actor does not level up in the same way)

Further I would like to use the Dryad point Distribution for the main actor (Not the transformations) so that when he levels up certain things it affects all the transformations (that is how his levels work)

I would how ever like the transformations to use the ffxii licence system for their skills (but only if someone can come up with a way for each actor to have a different licence board, otherwise each summon would have the same skills. Or is it that way allready and I missed it?)

I know this is a lot to ask and please if any of this is stated somewhere else, don't just say it is, please give me a link ^^

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.