Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FF1 Battle System

---------The Request----------

An animated sideview battle system like Final fantasy 1. Except the enemys are animated too. And I don't want the hero to run up and attack.

It needs 4 poses. And it doesn't matter how many frames per pose. (4 preferably) Heres the way I want the battlersets to look:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2631/balbllai4.png[/IMG]

As you can see, Theres only 4 poses.
1. The Idle pose
2.When the player/enemy uses and attack or skill
3.When the player/enemy is damaged
4.Dead pose

Its probably just a simple edit of Cybersams, CCoa's, Minkoffs or Some other sideview battle system.

---------The Reason----------
I don't want this done, my cousin does, he wants to make a game on My RPG Maker before I delete it.

Anyways, If someone does this, they will get Credit within his game, and your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.