Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[FEATURE] New User Profiles

Say hello to your new user profile page.

They're not pretty! I am not sure how to style it yet to make them look pretty. It needs some work. But the basic functionality is there (.org in a nutshell :smoke: ).

In short, new features:

- Condensed contacts box
- Miniprofile looks like your forum post profile
- Participation points display nicer
- "Awards" section displays awards in it's own space
- "My Forum Content"

My Forum Content?

This is the most useful aspect. You can click these links to show content a user has posted in various places, for example their finished games, or their resources.

Example?

Here you go! memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=595

Anything else?

Just remember it's not styled properly yet, and I'm not sure how to do it to look best, but I'll work on it. It looks better than it did before, anyway, even if that's not immediately obvious.

If you've won a contest, mini-contest, ORGy Award, or other event and want it retroactively added to your Awards box, just let me know.

Thanks :) Just realised that all of the social media aspects are outdated. I will replace them at some point (MSN/AIM/Jabber/Etc) with more appropriate ones (probably Facebook, Twitter, Google, preferred IRC nick, and so on).

Also I don't know who added all the joke awards but I'm gonna kick 'em :box:

Princess Amy":6cacunft said:
Thanks :) Just realised that all of the social media aspects are outdated. I will replace them at some point (MSN/AIM/Jabber/Etc) with more appropriate ones (probably Facebook, Twitter, Google, preferred IRC nick, and so on).

Also I don't know who added all the joke awards but I'm gonna kick 'em :box:

I thought the ones they added to me were rather silly. I think we should leave them. As for the social media bits, I still login to my MSN and AIM occasionally.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.