Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Fantasy Sango Battle System

FANTASY SANGO BATTLE SYSTEM
Credits: http://www.66rpg.com/
Edited: http://www.makegame.vn/
Stolen, edited, extra featured by Phoenix Flame :D
-------------------

To find out what is that thing, click beside:

And here:
I have removed the game.exe file. Please copy other game.exe file from your fresh project. Many thanks.
Mediafire Link: http://u-ubhwt1i5u6.urlcash.net
Note: Fresh link!

Some Resources:

And then, the 45 degree battle fields:

Here are some charsets:

Add-ons for FSBS:
Brainstorm's Add-ons: index.php?topic=37310.0

If you try it once you get 'forbidden', but entering the URL once again from this page produces the file. However, the file seems to be encrypted and needs a password to extract o.O?

Wow.  That was....wierd.

I noticed that the entire system is compromised of animations in the database.

That could be extremely difficult for a whole game to use...but that still was quite impressive.

Monk

WTF!!!!!!!!!

"Virus found Win32/Polipos" according to the latest version of AVG

This is a virus that makes your computer available to P2P networks!

DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!

ugh

Monk

Found this on the internet:

"Once Win32.Polipos is executed on a system:

- Certain Security Programs can't any more be downloaded, installed or updated.
- Programs can't be unzipped.
- The machine shuts down and restarts itself.
- Most Antivirus don't find anything.

- The firewall reports of changings of the running programs
- Files are getting bigger
- Every file being executed gets infected with this virus

- The Explorer tries to connect to the Internet to the following addresses
65.98.38.30, 217.195.47.206 and 66.36.241.147.

- There are ERROR messages of Windows:
a file could not be saved because the source code could not be read.
a file could not be saved because of an unknown mistake: please try to save it to another folder."

^^^^^^Sounds like a NASTY virus!!!

Oh my, that does sound nasty....

...but next time just re-edit your previous post instead of double posting. Some people are anal about that. ::)

Monk

grad3zer0":2bsw7yqx said:
Oh my, that does sound nasty....

...but next time just re-edit your previous post instead of double posting. Some people are anal about that. ::)
My initial reasoning behind why I didn't is because I want people to see the "DO NOT DOWNLOAD" message (now changed to red), and I figured if I post too much text in one post, some people may skip over it thinking I'm doing a whole bunch of battle system analyzing or something.

My apologies though.  I hope the TC's post is edited soon or something so people don't download this nasty little bug.  I'm damn glad I had AVG tonight, cuz that could have completely ruined my night pretty quickly.

that specific virus attaches itself to exe files.. every exe on your computer will have it now.. thats how it spreads. every upload you do will have it in.

Wait, I didn't get a message saying anything about any virus.

Does that mean the virus is on my computer and I dont know about it?  Or is my computer safe?

EDIT: and none of those nasty symptoms listed up there are happening.  >_<

ok i think that is time to talk about the script, (i got the virus alert but it deleted the corrupt file and only was the exe so i just copy it from other proyect and i got no problem) the script is cool but... i dont know how to create a battler i thin that a game with only 2 chars will not be so fun... when i try to open the png of the battler cant see anything...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.