Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Extra Accessory Slots

I was wondering if someone had a script that can make more accessory slots, like add 2-4 more slots. Thanks ahead of time.

Luminier;329648 said:
Have you checked the script archives? I'm pretty sure there's one like this out there.

Yeah, there was only one. And I'm too much of a nood to understand it so it kept bugging on me. -_- I've searched through the whole archive and didn't find anything else.

Surichi;329650 said:
Yeah, there was only one. And I'm too much of a nood to understand it so it kept bugging on me. XD I've searched through the whole archive and didn't find anything else.

It couldn't have been that hard to figure out. :-/

You can't just expect people to whip a script up, just because you're too lazy to figure out how an existing one works.

Luminier;329651 said:
It couldn't have been that hard to figure out. :-/

You can't just expect people to whip a script up, just because you're too lazy to figure out how an existing one works.

Well yeah. And I wasn't too lazy. I was honestly trying to figure it out but I just couldn't get it so I tried looking for something else. I might go back and try again.

You could have asked for help with the sript in the RGSS support forum.

It's much easier for people to tell you how to get an already existing script to work, rather than make an entirely new script altogether.

Luminier;329659 said:
You could have asked for help with the sript in the RGSS support forum.

It's much easier for people to tell you how to get an already existing script to work, rather than make an entirely new script altogether.

Yeah, I guess you're right. The demo for the script (the script isn't offered on the thread) doesn't work. The graphics are unable to be read and stuff like that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.