Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Extended FF6 Male Template

I recently started playing Final Fantasy VI again and then I thought: Those sprites looks cool, but they're a bit small, so maybe I should make them a bit bigger? Sooo... They are kinda custom since they are more like inspired by the FF6 sprites than a recreation.

Anyhoo, here it is (only male currently):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/ ... tryout.png[/IMG]
Feel free to try it out and such, and if you suddenly would think something like: "Wooow they look awesome, let's use it in a game!" for some strange reason, then I won't stop you. Just remember to give me credit for the work on the template :)

I might use this sprite myself, since it's rather easy to work with.
Leave comments please :D

Tana

He's a bit orange, and the shading could use some work to define the forms of the body rather than just putting a darker color that follows the outline. The line in the middle of the back is a bit overly stated, like he's got a dagger in his back.

But the size is nice and I can see it being an alternative to RTP.

Thanks for the constructive critizism, and believe it or not, that's the skin color of Loche from FF6 :p
I will see what I can do during the night :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.