Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content EXAM FANTASY

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yivyn, dead horse, stop beating it.

That goes for everyone.  We get it; you can't understand the language.  Not everyone wants to go through countless posts saying, "I can't understand this."

Injury

Awesome Bro

it looks really good. from what I can gather, the story goes as thus:

Aluxes = EVIL

and the rest of them are something...

IT LOOKS AWESOME.

Nah, Aluxes is just your game's secret character, according to the topic creator.
Most of his statistics are unknown, and his occupation (ambition?) is aspiring world ruler. His hobby/like is to become the game's protagonist, and his skill is the "NPC's wrath" (??). Uses the weapon named "Mystery sword" (???).

^Haha, translation using my half-past-six Chinese skill.

The leading antagonist is supposed to be this ACE queen (4th character on list). She believes the world exist solely for her and everything revolves around her. Oh, and her English is of a high level - whatever that matters anyway.

I was sleeping after about 5 minutes.
Boring and bare maps, not enough action to compromise for the fact that I can't understand it. Even if I could read it, I doubt I'd like it. Your advertising skills are ace, and if you can get someone to want to obtain then you've done a good job, because (if this were commercial) once they bought it you get paid regardless of how much the player hates it.

Rare

@ The comments about the mapping: I think the creator did a pretty good job considering he's using mainly the RTP.  It's hard to find good mapping with just the RTP these days.

Taylor

Sponsor

A game based around school topics, elements of science, magic... and not trying to save the world?

What a WEIRD combination. ... oh I wonder if that title screen is just using White Ties art as a placeholder...

mawk

Sponsor

I think wide-open maps are to be expected in an SRPG, aren't they? Besides, it's better than a lot of stuff I've seen. : P

At any rate, you might not be able to read this, but I really like the style of the game so far! I'm not a big fan of strategy games, but once again RMXP gives me a little push towards them. The concept of using school subjects seems novel, but not so silly that it would uproot the game.

This is a little off-topic, but what did you use to make the title? It's very well-done.

Asians can make games really well. I MEAN REALLY. Sadly this is Chinese... I can do my best to understand it.

Edit: Crap. Thought that said January 19th. I hope this isn't a bad necro post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.