Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

EXACTLY like RM2k3

Ok, I've seen CBSs that are similar to RM2k3's battling system, but here is my problem: I want only the Actors to be animated. All the enemies should NOT be animated? Can anyone work on this for me, or do editting...or even point me to the script[if its already made]. Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!:)

Or, if you still wanna use Animated Battlers - Enhanced, get it and then add the fix in Post 124. It allows you to use the default 'ENEMY' battlers so can keep your moving hero battler spritesheets, and return your enemies to old-school battlers.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.