Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Evil and Good Playing ..Side..Thingy

:lol: Well, I couldn't find a name for it.

I'm requesting this, (hopefully a small thing) that your first a guy on the good side and then on the evil side, after like 1 chapter of the game..Uhm yeah, here's a example
(btw its from Arc - Twilight of the Spirits)

Its like, first you start on a adventure as a human then after you done the goal in that Chapter, you change to a demon/human thingy, and no I don't mean like changing actors.
I want to preserve EVERYTHING that the "Good" have, items, level, equipment and party members.
Then you start the adventure of the "Evil" and when your done, you preserve the "Evil" thing.
And then you "Load" the Good again.

Thats kinda everything..I think..If you need more info..Tell me >.<

:ssj:

TwistedDragon":10sows1z said:
:lol: Well, I couldn't find a name for it.

I'm requesting this, (hopefully a small thing) that your first a guy on the good side and then on the evil side, after like 1 chapter of the game..Uhm yeah, here's a example
(btw its from Arc - Twilight of the Spirits)

Its like, first you start on a adventure as a human then after you done the goal in that Chapter, you change to a demon/human thingy, and no I don't mean like changing actors.
I want to preserve EVERYTHING that the "Good" have, items, level, equipment and party members.
Then you start the adventure of the "Evil" and when your done, you preserve the "Evil" thing.
And then you "Load" the Good again.

Thats kinda everything..I think..If you need more info..Tell me >.<

Uhm.... I don't think you're going to find a script for that you're most likely going to just have to event it.

for example: at the end of "chapter 1" you have to set an event to change character graphic (into the demon graphic). But thats just my guess. Good luck with it though :thumb:

But, then I have the Good items on the Evil dude!, C'MON!, if their Ain't a script like this out there, I'll have to request it ...
I want, Good items and party members etc on the GOOD dude, and have the EVIL items and EVIL party members on the EVIL dude -.-, sorry if this doesn't make sense, but their is ALOT of Great Scripters here on RMXP, and if I'm Lucky they may come here and help me with this :)!

Thanks for "Good luck'ing", :thumb:

TwistedDragon":2zgu1zzq said:
But, then I have the Good items on the Evil dude!, C'MON!, if their Ain't a script like this out there, I'll have to request it ...
I want, Good items and party members etc on the GOOD dude, and have the EVIL items and EVIL party members on the EVIL dude -.-, sorry if this doesn't make sense, but their is ALOT of Great Scripters here on RMXP, and if I'm Lucky they may come here and help me with this :)!

Thanks for "Good luck'ing", :thumb:

um................oh. Sorry its all a little confusing to me. I been cleaning up after puppies all night and my brain is logged out. I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can;t help a little, if you haven't already gotten help or a script.

And no prob! :thumb: lol

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.