Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Erase Event Forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey we saw this on the forums once but we can't seem to find it again. It lets you erase events forever once you do the "erase event" command and my friend really wants it cause whenever you go back into the map he appears again, thus getting infinite gold/armor/weapons and such so you can just keep using them, or you can sell them to get TONS of money that youi have to work hard for in the game. So we need something that makes it so it erases the events forever, because making a new map once you return is just too much of a pain in the buttocks.
Thanks for your help:
Shadow Corporations

Man... you d o n t  n e e d  a  s c r i p t

Use self switch A= ON at the end of the event

In a new page (empty) set the check box on Self switch On and it won't repeat... check Zeriab's signature link

d o n t  n e e d  a  s c r i p t

Zeriab

Sponsor

The only reason you should use a script would be if you literally want to erase the event in the sense that it doesn't come back in new games as well.
Is this what you want?

DarkOmen777: That was just spam. Don't do it again. And trolling.

Ok. This topic has gone on long enough. Use what everyone here has explained to you. If you still need further help, make a support topic.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.