Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Equipping skills.

I doubt what I'm trying to ask for is so complicated, but I'll try to explain in the best way I can. What I need is a skill equiping system similar to that of RMXP's weapon equipping system.

I want there to be a 'skill inventory' where each skill that a player obtains is transfered to, just like weapons. He then goes to the skill inventory, and equips the desired skills.

The player should be able to equip a maximum of four skills at a time.

I doubt this is very difficult, but then again, I'm just a beginner at RGSS, so I'm ignorant~

Thanks in advance to anyone who can take out time from their busy lives to complete this request for me,
~Krypton-knight.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.