Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Episode Guide/Adventure Log

As the game I am making is based on a TV series, it would be quite useful to have an episode guide to chart your adventures. I suppose this script could also be used as an adventure log.

What I'm looking for really, is a database that can be accessed from the main menu. When clicked on, it will show 80 blank (numbered) spaces. When a certain switch is on, (lets say 1) episode one will become available and be given a name. When clicked on, it could give a summary (large title at the top) with a picture in the bottom right hand corner.

I will also require being told how to add this to your menu,as I'm not very good at things like that!

Please help me!

Thanks in advance

Micklo

I was thinking maybe something like the Beastiry view script, where its in your main menu, and there are blank spaces like this that need to be filled. It could them display somehting like the skill view script does, but only after a certain switch is on!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.