Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

EOG's AnimBattleSystem v0.9 (siede view)

EOG

EOG's AnimBattleSystemVersion: 0.9
By: EOG

Introduction

This is a sctipt of Animated Side Battle System NOT based on chanegeing Scene_Battle !
By this you can use scripts that are designed for standart battle system like Materia System

Features
This System was designed so every one can make new animations to it you DO NOT need to know Ruby to make new animations or edit existing.
  • Really easy way to make new animations
  • Fully compatybile with standart battle system
  • Allmost all battle commands work(is has problems with shake screen)

sr1.png

sr2.png

Demo

Sorry demo is so poor but it was made very fast. Nesxt versions demos will be much better

Version 0.9

Instructions

You set animations in Database->Animations using sound files(see demo)

Compatibility

Not tested post if sth does not work.

Credits and Thanks

Redman - for request for Battle System

Terms and Conditions

This is BETA next version will have LOT MORE possibilities
You can use it in any way but you must credit me

Thats needs a lot of work to be Completd...but its good..

special if your good at making graphics..Theres a lot of potential =)

Atoa

Because the link is broken
Message from the file host:
This file has been deleted for the following reason: too old

Sorry demo is so poor but it was made very fast. Nesxt versions demos will be much better

I'm sorry but if you going to make a new Version then do it.... I thought this sounded cool but then the Old File... Deleted.. Please Update this

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.