Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Enhancer Blade Script

Ok this is somewhat of a one-user script but it may end up being used by others.  I need a script designed for my game that will only upgrade one weapon that I have set up.  Now... thing is... I dont want the script to CHANGE the weapon from one item to another.  The script needs to improve the weapon without using more than one database item slot.  I need these features :

1. Needs to use items to augment the sword.
2. Needs to have an option to reset the sword back to its original state.
3. Money requirements can be easily changed and set to specific amounts depending on the item being used to augment the sword.
4. Display before and after effects. (Does not display any POSSIBLE options.  Example... showing that you CAN have fire but it isnt on it just yet.)
5. Most importantly... this is for RMXP and NON-SDK.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  Thank you ahead of time!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.