Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Enhanced title scren.

Hi its me again I need some help with my title screen because I have no skill with rgss scripting so if anyone can help me it would be appreciated.
I was wondering if someone could make it so I still have the default title screen, but there are icons next to new game, continue, and shutdown and also a addon to Dubalexas AMS that shows icons for coices.
you don't have to help me but if you can, thanks.:) Hey I change my mind, you have to help me because no one is responding and I desperetly need this script, cause good games need good scripts. Thanks.^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.