Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Enemy Near enter Battle Mode Script

I'm using Blizz ABS Battle System and I had an idea that I got from another battle system. Unfortunately I don't know how to program with Ruby yet, so I thought I would ask someone if they'd do it. Here's my idea and request

Could someone make a script that would basically start a battle mode or even just start battle music when the Actor is near the enemy ? Here's how I was hoping it would work...

Hero is within a certain distance like 3 - 4 steps from an enemy ( any event with \e in it's name and \b if boss ) and a certain type of music would play. Battle 1 music for normal enemies and Battle 2 music for other enemies.

Anyone think they could do this ? Here's a link to the battle system I'm using. http://www.rpgrevolution.com/script/36/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.