Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Electric Bulkheads Script Please?

Hi again!

Yes it's me, the forum ginger...

I have another request...

It'd be really great if I could have a script that allows there to be generators, a moving bar, showing the electricity you have, and bulkheads that you have to unlock by using up electricity...

Greater Detail...

Right... So here goes...

You enter Under Lakur...

A bulkhead is in front of you, and you realise... "Oh no, there MUST be a way of opening them somehow..." This triggers a switch, which then allows you to open the generators... Which also shows the Bar of electricity... (The bar will show when a switch is triggered...)

Then, you look to two conspicious doors and go to either the left or the right of them... At the end of the coridoors, there are two generators. When you touch the generator, the bar goes up by a random percentage, (nothing below 20% or higher than 40%, 'kay?

When you get 100%...

You hear a Click! (The bar will now be 100% full)

(You can't use the same generator after you've already used it...)

Then you head over to the door, and find that it will now open! You open the door and it drops back down to 0%...

Then you realise, as the door lifts up... that there are 5 more bulkheads to open...

BUT! The two generators from the last bulkhead now de-activate, (Not part of the script)...

You use two news ones to the left and right...

So basically...

| |
| |
|--- B ---|
-| |-

-| |-
|--- B ---|
-| |-

-| |-
|--- B ---|

And the corridoors look like this...

|--- B ---|
------| |------
G D D G
------| |------
|--- B ---|

KEY:

B = Bulkhead
D = Door
G = Generator

Thanks!

If anyone takes on this task, then they will be credited in my game and receive ?5 by PayPal...

'Kay?

PM me or post in this thread if intrested!

Amos

The forum ginger...

BUMP!!! (Yay! I like that word!)

Please?

I really kinda need this script in my game...

To show the generators and Bulkheads, I can insert comments and stuff...

Please? *Begs*

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.