Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Editing of Script PLZ

I need someone to help me edit this script so it would be compatible with my game. I need it edited so I can put my original pictures. The script can be found below in the link. Its from a project that is now abandon. Its a beautiful menu system and I need it to be edited badly plz. You have to download the demo, so yea. HUGE credit will be given to whoever can edit it this. I don't plan to keep this private or w/e so it will help other people who want good menus.

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9195&highlight=final+fantasy+lambent

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.