Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Edit Weapons name during gameplay

I am looking for a script that will let the player choose the name of their weapon during gameplay similar to the input name command
for example you go to a npc and in the event you can edit the name of a database item that you've got in your inventory
similar to ESIV:eek:blivion where you can change the name of you items

If this is not possible then is it possible to add a prefix to the items name as i want to be able to go to a blacksmith and add my name to the weapon now this would be easy if i gave the player a set name but i was hoping to let the player choose their name at the start of the game.
for example my names john and i go to a black smith with my iron sword the blacksmith takes my sword and gives me John's Iron Sword

If you dont understand what i mean just say and i'll try to explain it better

Many Thanks
Darksector26

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.