Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Edit or add-on of Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP

Script Request Template
This is a request for an edit OR an add-on of an existing script. I'd prefer an add on if it all possible but an edit would be fine too.

Script Title:

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=60521

Detailed Description:

I would like an edit (or add-on) of the Tankentai script that makes it so when you activate the cat form state, and are transformed into the cat form (or any other form as I am going to be making my own transformations), your SP begins to drain for half the SP it took to transform for every turn that passes. Since that sentence is probably hard to understand, lets do this: So lets say your transform into the cat form with 100 SP, and it costs 10 SP to transform. After your first turn in the cat form, you lose 5 SP, and so on for every turn until you run out of SP or cannot pay the full 5 SP. At that point you would revert back into your original form.

I would also like it if you would no longer be able to use items while in the cat form.

EDIT: One other thing. I know you can change class or skills using common events, but I'm not sure how to make it so that when you revert back to your original form your skills or class changes back as well. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Other Scripts I am using (in order):

Zeriab's Anti-Lag
SBS Config
SBS Config - XP
Sideview 1
Sideview 2

Enemy Animated Battlers
Stationary Enemies
Enemy Equipped Weapons
Bubs' Bow Add-on
Kylock's Gun Add-on
Atoa's Spear Add-On
Epinor Throw Add-On
Enelvon Dash Add-on
Enelvon Bomb Add-On
Dual Attack
Double Attack
Triple Attack
Example Skills
Advanced Collapse

Advanced Message Script
Battle Windows
Atoa ATB
HP And MP Meters
Individual Battle COmmands
Battle Results Window Plus
Enemy Detection Script
Window Gold

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.