Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Easy Character Creator (translated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that someone has made this script, because I find it a rather "useful" script that are not just add-ons for a game, but actually form a part of it.

Very well done.

Hi i only want to ask if ya can upload the demo again because the link isn?t working :'(
(P.S. sry for the bad english):D

The Font does not show when I put it in my game. Like what i mean is that none of the words show besids the definitions of what to do. So please if you can fix this please do!:( :eek: :|

This is awesome.
I would like some help though. I don't know anything about the RGSS scripting but I'm very good with events and all other rpgmxp components. What I would like is instead of (or maybe in addition to) customizing my character at the outset, having it's appearance change as different weapons/armors are equipped. I don't know but I'm geussing there might be a way to use the "call script" or conditional branch script feature in the events. For instance, if I equip bronze armor, I would have the event change the character to wear that, same for a helmet or weapon. Any help would be great
thanks!

So, could someone help me out with getting this compatible for the latest version of the SDK? It is having a problem defining the method "all_finished?" at line 2001. Could someone provide me a different method that works with the SDK?

hey, great script. One simple (I hope) question though. Is there anyway to make the character you have created show in a Tactcal Battle System? Mainly the Zenith Tactical Battle System.

Dokien

Sponsor

RPGBdesign;290652 said:
well is it translated yet?
just curious?

Didn't you download it to check for yourself?

blinkrocket182;296044 said:
Can i please get a yes or no answer for my question. thank you.

No it can't, unless you ask the author to add it to his code.

Shock

Is it possible to just have the options "General, Appearance, OK"?
I don't really need/want the Skills and Equip parts- I've tried taking them out of the script but it won't work.

If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

No necroposting! Thank you. ~Raven

nice to see someone incorporate paper dolling into rmxp, I'll have to go back to XP just to make a game with this, I've been wanting to use something like this for a while now.

Jabrowny":1zlb523n said:
Is it possible to just have one character in the party?
To answer your question, yes all you have to do is go into database -> system -> and change the initial party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.