Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Drunk Poker

No ID

Sponsor

5 card draw poker

I don't know if I need a script or if this is an eventing thing but I was wondering if there
was a way anyone could make, find, or tell me how to make a poker mini game? The way the game works is, you play for chips (to gain cash for items) and you also play for shots. Every hand you lose, you have to take a shot, and this makes your vision blurry making it hard for you to see the cards numbers and suit.

The view could maybe be like this.
images

But. with a shot glass on the side that fills up after each loss.

I'm using rmxp and currently the only other script I have is Atoa's ACBS.
I hope this isn't to complicated or confusing. thanks.

I was just thinkin' I had Trick's Blackjack script layin' around somewhere...

I had intended to create some 'historic' card games like Piquet or Maw to add some flavor to medieval games.

Implementing the 'drunk' part could be interesting.

Be Well

No ID

Sponsor

Yea I was hoping to get this script in my game "Shangri La" since in the anime "Saiyuki" Gojyo and Hakkai were aways playing it. Anyone who could pull this off is my new bestie!

Umm have you thought about a fog event?
Essentially there is a variable that is added to when ever you lose a hand that activates a branch that turns the "Blurry" fog on. I hope this helps if that is
unclear I will screenshot and post what I mean. Well good luck with your game.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.