Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Does anyone take commissioned requests?

Zeriab

Sponsor

I believe SephirothSpawn takes commissioned requests. I think you already know this >_>

Must it be commissioned or is it just a general script request where you are willing to do it commissioned? Or must it be commissioned?

You are asking for a CMS, do you mean a Custom Message System (the standard meaning)? I am asking because you also asks for a simple menu. I.e. do you mean two menus where one is a complete system and the other a simple menu?

*hugs*

^

Woops, sorry. I mean Custom Menu System. :3

Um. Well basically I'm asking if there ARE any people out here that do commissioned work. Of course I wouldn't mind a free script, but I don't see that happening anytime soon so I haven't added any script details to the topic. =p This is basically a "Hey, can YOU script for payment?" thing. XD

*Yonk* Caught my attention! Custom Menu scripts you say! Hehehe I LOVE CMS! I'd be glad to help you out! Ummm it's like midnight here and I've got others I need to help. I'd be glad to help you. Just post your request here, what you need done, what it dose, and a sample picture of would it should look like if you can! I'll get on it as soon as I can if you can do this for me!

And no it won't be a commission. I help out the community for free.  :thumb:

-Matt (Necro)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.