Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Does anyone know of a good non-SDK XP HP/MP Regen script?

As the title states, I'm trying to find a good RMXP Regen script for both HP and MP values. I've seen a few mentioned on this site while I was searching, but the closest match for what I'm after was Kain Nobel's Slip Damage+ script...which would have been perfect if not for the fact it's listed as SDK only. Does anyone know where a script of similar nature to that one, but doesn't require the use of the SDK, can be found?

VCA

I might of seen one somewhere, but it was a part of another script. It came with the Enu SBS Tanketai XP. I don't know if it works but itself. If you want it, just post a replay, just to make sure your there.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.