Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

DMS Edit - Scroll Through More Party Members

yes, i know there are scripts out there for more than 4 party members in the menu, but im needing a BIG group for my game, approximately 15 people, and they are all supposed to be fighting at the same time, using Mr. Mo's SBABS script (found here: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19797). Before you take one look at this request and dub it "too hard", think about how you would really make it ;). All I really need is an edit of the DMS so that i can select more than just 4 party members for skills/equipment/status, etc., but i HAVE to have at least 15 party members.

the way that i think this could be done is by having a "scroll" option that you can select down at the bottom of the 4 party members that are part of the dms, and have it allow you to swap back and forth between the party members in groups of 4. It doesnt have to be anything fancy, im just needing a menu system that allows me to work with the whole team, and not just 4 party members.

PS. I'm using the SDK 2.2, so it needs to be compatible with that ;)

Thank you TONS to whoever does this!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.