Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

dimanic moving camara

EpE

well I searched around and no luck,

Ill like to have a script than makes actions more dimanic, something that would zoom in your character while you attack and moves along with it on side battles.. and it will only follow the animation if its a magic attack..

I resently trie the zoom battle thing but it wont work with "Atoa Custom Battle System"..

thanks in advance..

moog

Sponsor

Angry-Samuel-L-Jackson-English-motherfucker-Do-you-speak-it.jpg

Star

Sponsor

lol_wut.jpg

b9vfl4b63jmskk405zV2U3BYo1_500.jpg

There's no such thing as something that won't work. If it's not compatible, post both scripts and see if someone here can make them work with each other.

seriously you guys, this shits legit. i mean just look how he spelled "dynamic"! (seriously is this a troll or not? i honest to god can't tell anymore)

~I really wasn't kidding. Stop.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.