Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Digimon script

this is a script request can anyone out there make a script based of the digimon world ds system like the digi-farm feature the digivolving system and everything(if you haven't played the game then don't worry i have details below) it would help my game go a lot smoother so if anyone's willing to help me i would really appreciate it.

Story:
If you have never played digimon world ds let break it down for you digimon ds starts out like this you start out as a boy/girl who is curious of rumors spreading around that there are montsters in the computers who fight along humans you sneak into your schools computer lab to see if the rumors are true you search the computer typing in digimon at some kind of google like program you end up getting a message from an unknown person telling you if you want to go to the digital world and then you are transported there.

System
-the battles system is turned base like pokemon but you can fight with 3 digimon and keep up to six as you can see from these screenshots below your digimon on are placed within 5 zones you can place your digimon in diffrent zones during battle depending on which zone you placed your digimon and what type of digimon it is effects how many times you get to attack in one turn
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/244/digi2na0.png[/img]

Scan data:
Everytime you meet a digimon you scan them for there data before the battle starts depending on which level the digimon's on determines how much of a percentage scan you get for example low level in-training digimon you scan them for 25% each time you meet them in battle you need to get at 100% to convert digimon(you will learn about digimon converting below) but if your in a battle with a boss the percetage comes out like this ??? the only possible way you can get scan data from a boss is if you defeat the boss and meet him later in the field.

-Digi-convert:
this is the feature where you convert the digimon's data you have scanned and create the digimon when you get to 100% scan data of a digimon you can go to your digi-farm(learn below) andconvert the digimon which is basically recreating the digimon from there data after that they end up in your digibank where you can either leave their or put it in your party or digi-farm if you have room.

-Digi-farm:
This feature of digimon is where you keep the digimon you have converted in the digi-farm your digimon level up and interact with other digimon you can accept quests from certain digimon on your farm and if you take the quests and complete them your friendship with that digimon will go up and that can effect the way your digimon levels up you can also put in certain goods which are training machines that you can use to train certain type of digimon depending on what type of digimon it is and if the good has the same type or if you need that item to train the digimon in that certain type so they can digivolve(you'll learn that later) as your digimon level up so does the items which can give them more experience.
Also when your out in the field you get a live brodcast from it to see how your digimon are doing you also get a report everyday at the end of the day to see which digimon leveled up and to see how training went.
You can also by other digi-farms to raise certain type of digimon(you'll learn about certain type of digimon later)
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/864/digi9mg6.png[/img]
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2205/digiht8.png[/img]

-Digimon Type:
Digimon are all born with a certain type which effects how they grow up in the digi-farms
there are 8 types of digimon
DRAGON TYPE(FIRE)
AQUAN TYPE(WATER)
BIRD TYPE
INSECT TYPE
BEAST TYPE
MACHINE TYPE
HOLY TYPE
DARK TYPE
don't put digimon that are completly opposit from each other they probably won't get along and it will be hard to raise here are the digimon opposites
DRAGON TYPE-AQUAN TYPE
BIRD TYPE-INSECT TYPE
BEAST TYPE-MACHINE TYPE
HOLY TYPE-DARK TYPE

like i mentioned before there are also digi-farms that raise certain digimon type but also like i said again don't put the opposite type of digimon in the same farm unless it's a neutral farm it will be hard to raise the here is list for the type of digimon farms
DRAGON farm:
easy to raise group: DRAGON
hard to raise group: AQUAN

AQUAN farm:
easy to raise group: AQUAN
hard to raise group: DRAGON

BIRD farm:
easy to raise group: BIRD
hard to raise group: INSECT

INSECT farm:
easy to raise group: INSECT
hard to raise group: BIRD

BEAST farm:
easy to raise group: BEAST
hard to raise group: MACHINE

MACHINE farm:
easy to raise group: MACHINE
hard to raise group: BEAST

HOLY farm:
easy to raise group: HOLY
hard to raise group: DARK

DARK farm:
easy to raise group: DARK
hard to raise group: HOLY

-Digivolution:
when digivolving your digimon you have to go the digivolution route and follow the requirements to digivolve the certain digimon to their next level let me show you an example with this screenshot.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5418/digi7gj0.png[/img]

as you can see i have to be at level 25 and have 80 FND (which is basically 80% friendship)
i completed one of the requirements all i need to do is get my Greymon to level 25 and i can digivolve him there are some digimon that need some special requirements like this for example

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8384/digi10vk1.png[/img]
as you can see this gotsumon even though it's a machine type digimon it needs +100 dragon type experience which it can earn from training with a dragon type good or putting it in a dragon type digi-farm and also you can see that some digimon have branch digivolutions which is other digimon that you can digivolve to but the further the branch the greater the level you have to be in to digivolve to it and if you digivolve to a certain digimon but you want to go back and try to digivolve to another digimon there is a degenerate option which sends your digimon back to it's previous form so you can be able to try to digivolve to another digimon.

-Tamer Rank:
Tamers are the humans who the digimon partner with their are ranks among the tamers the greater the rank the more powerful the digimon is let me show you a list of the tamer ranks and how powerful the digimon the can control.

Normal tamers: can control baby to rookie level digimon
Bronze tamers: can control championlevel digimon
Silver tamers: can control ultimate level digimon
Gold tamers: can control mega level digimon
Platinum tamers: can control anything above mega like burst mode or dna type digimon
Tamer king: control any type of digimon and a level that only some digimon have obtained the superultimate level only the tamer king can control this level.

when you first arrive in the digital world you start out as a normal tamer then you start to raise your rank your goal is to become tamer king the greatest tamer of all.

well that's it i hope this helps anyone who hasn't played digimon world ds and i hope you can help me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.