Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Different Limit Break/Rage

Dami

What do you think of this:

A limit break script like the other ones, but in this you can use just a portion of the bar not the full bar, like the Rage scripts. Also without having to equip armors or weapons with skills attached.

Could this be possible?

This is possible, but unfortunately I am no scripter... I think SephirothSpawn was working on something like this... I could be wrong though or ask someone to edit his OverDrive script.

lol, well I'm done I cheated a little by using a Fake_Item class, but it was the quickest and most effective way of adding that feature as soon as Trickster finishes his you can choose which one to use, It really doesn't matter which one, since now my script has another feature that I've been meaning to add for awhile now ;)

And now I'm feeling the effects of all of the sugar I had today *collapses at keyboard and starts sleeping*

file *yawn* is *yawn* available *yawn* http://www.rmxp.org/forums/local_links.php?catid=31&linkid=923 *snore*

Dami

Thank you hmm...actually I'm lost, I always thought Trickster and you were the same person, anyway thank you to both.

I've seen you added IP skills to the actor and also to the class, well thought.

I'm gonna try the script on my project after the lunch.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.