Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Diablo Style Item Inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm is there a way that when you open a treasure chest, and your item menu is full, you can come back later (So the there is a conditional branch with a script)

Its still in beta stages, the scripter is working on it still.
I never bothered to check, but in an ABS system, do the items pop out of the monsters when they die? That could probably help the scripter...

S0L0

hey there

I realy like this, besides that problem already commented about moving armors to top left corner bug, I only have one question

How exactly do you specify the max columns/rows for items on this??, I already played around with size and such but I always have 2 extra invisible lRows and 1 extra invisible column (i can move items to there but I can't see the "grid" ) so any idea?

Eldnar

thats a nicest script but this script have a bugs:
when you try on events remove a item the item is not removed
and more one bug
when you drop the item you can sell the item droped

Eldnar

thats a nicest script but this script have a two bugs:
when you try on events remove a item the item is not removed
and more one bug
when you drop the item you can sell the item droped
:(

can you make it so:
when you move and you have a item and you whould put at a place where also an item is, it chane it. understood?

Eldnar

not ,much :/
But i wana in this script like:
Custom_weapon_slot[ID] = [x,y]
example:
A spear occupy a 3 slots to upper and 2 slot for the sides....
so in script is that code:
Custom_weapon_slot[1] = [2,3]
Like that ......

Sugestions to pass to t he creator!
1) Instead of useing Icons and then streatching them why not make it so it uses imae files with the same name as the weapon?

2)Make it so you can use an image for a background so its not white, or at least make it trasparent:p

hmm...anyone knows how to make the same script, but smaller, so there can be less items in the bag.
this way you can buy larger bags...how can i do it?,
i got to do the grids smaller, but the capability is the same, and the weapons can be put outsiodede grids >_<

Takneo;211823 said:
hmm...anyone knows how to make the same script, but smaller, so there can be less items in the bag.
this way you can buy larger bags...how can i do it?,
i got to do the grids smaller, but the capability is the same, and the weapons can be put outsiodede grids >_<

Sounds like Resident Evil 4... xD

I might have just passed a part in the script were I can do this, but can I make the grid smaller than it is now?

(Woah... Didn't noticed I bumped this thread a bit. o.O)

I just wanna know how to fix it so you can move items over the top, and it goes to the bottom. Kinda hard to explain, but you get an error when you try it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.