Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

definable areas

You know in the World Maps on console RPGS that in different areas on the Map, different monsters appear? Well, I need a script that could duplicate that, otherwise, even as the characters level up, they're fighting the same level monsters and killing them easily.
I heard someone else had this done and it works fine - I think they said rectifying each coordinate in Scene_Map, defining the top-left and bottom-right, then the rectangle inside would have a different Troops list... but anyways,, I'm not sure how to actually write this script.

If anyone could help me in any way, I'd be most grateful.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.