Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Decent Shadow Script

boon

Sponsor

I've tried a lot of shadow scripts before, and none have fully done what I need. I saw a shadow script in a Pokemon game that made it so the further you are away from the shadow source the lighter the shadow, and that the shadow was always pointing away from the light source.

Anyone have that script, I'm not interested in the Rataime one, that doesn't do anything I want.

do you mean like a point light like a fare? or like from the sun? if ites either of these I can help, just tell me which one you need
EDIT: forget it, I'll just attatch the demo xD, comes with other scripts, too if you're interested

boon

Sponsor

I need it so that you set an event, and as you circle the event your shadow faces away from the event, and as you get farther away from the event, your shadow gets lighter and lighter.

Not a fixed shadow.

EDIT: Demo? Other scripts included in one package?  :toot:

no problem
and idk, I just found it xD
I forget where I found it, but I did not make it
and no, the maker has it set to a font you dont have, just simply change the font and you'll be fine

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.