Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Death System

I was just wondering if theres a script where if u die...instead of game over...you could just loose all money and items that you are holding, and go back to a certain place. Aswell as this, i wud like a script for a bank system so that u dont always have to be carrying all fof your money, this way when u die you only loose the money that you are carrying

Well I know your first request would be easy to just code assuming you dont have random encounters but you probably DO have them, in which case yeah, there's no script for that yet (but it doesnt sound hard to do).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.