Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Death script

I want a script so when your team all die you will get transformed into a ghost/wisp after the battle of course and be transported to the nearest town or tomb.

When near a tomb a ghost or a angel will let you get alive by giving him money. The more you die the more it will cost you plus some status alignments, but i think that can be done in event the last bit.

There's two ways of getting back alive.
1] You can go by walk and find the body or something else on the ground and if you choose this it will not cost you anything but will not be full hp & mp just 5%(must be custimized to see if it's not too low or high)

2] By talking to the spirit ghost in the tomb or angel i prefer an angel. As i already said it will cost you money and everytime you die it will cost more and more. Plus the more you die not only the gold will be more but you will start with status alignments like silence,ecc.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.