Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Day And Night

Well I need a day and night script Without the weather script inculded.I have tried to only use the day and night script that was included in a weather script.But,It required it so if anyone can help me that would be great.People who help me will get credit and I will worship you.Oh Yeah It Needs To Be Compatible With Mr.Mos Squad ABS

P.S. A HUD That Shows The Time Would Be Great To.

Okay I found this link in like 5 seconds... use the Search function, why do you think people made it?

>Link<

Oh and here's something else that will help (since you didn't seem to read through it the first time :D)

>Link<
Next time I won't be so lenient, try and actually make an effort when requesting things!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.