Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Data Protection and You

You may have heard about GDPR.

Here is a guide: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/gu ... tion-gdpr/

As a website we have responsibilities for the data we keep. While we never request your personal information bar your e-mail address, you can enter your contact details and other information. We also store the IP address which you post messages from. This IP address gives us some other information about you such as your location and Internet service provider.

You have the option to keep your e-mail address strictly private. Nonetheless:

1. Should you wish to know any and what personal information we have in the system for you, please ask and I will do my best to answer.
2. If you require any personal information removing, please do not hesitate to ask. Just come straight to me and I will comply with any wishes.
3. If you no longer have access to your account for whatever reason you may use this board: viewtopic.php?f=333&t=79540&start=0

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.