Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Damagesound with animation in the Battle

Good afternoon to the Community... I'm gilgomesch(new) and please excuse my bad english. I'm come from a german rmxp site, but i can't found a special script:

I use the cyber sam sideview Battle system, but i make a Monstercatch Game not a Fangame(like Pokemon and more), some independently game, with diferent and new ideas.

Now the Problem is that the Damagesound is standadly just one and no Animations, but i need some script with a normal Damagesound and a special Damagesound with Animation, when the attack is effective to the Oponent just like the Pokestarter kit. For Examble:
When you use Thunder to a Birdlike Monster, that Birdmonster lose some feather and you hear a specific Damagesound.

or:

You use a Powersmash to a Rockmonster, he will use some rock's with a special Damage Sound.

I apologize for not being able to help, but I'd figure I may help describe what he means for those who aren't sure.

What he is requesting is a script that, upon an attack that is 'Super Effective!' (Think when you use a lightning attack against a water element, or a fire attack against a plant), plays a different attack sound effect rather than the normal set one.

You know, for those who haven't played Pokemon.

Good luck in your script hunt!

:smile:

Thanks! But i searching for a long time... The only script that was interesting is the Pokemon starterkit, but this (Element)script isn't compatible with the Cyber-sam-sideview script...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.