Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

D&D Eye of the beholder character customization

select either the VX or XP topic icon. No other topic icons are acceptable here.
Detailed Description:
Hello, I am going to try to follow this template thingy as best as possible...
Anyways. I am looking for a script that allows you to customize your characters
before you officially start playing the game. I want it to work similar to that of the "eye of the beholder D&D" game for the SNES( I haven't played any D&D(dungeons and dragons) games since then so I don't know if its the same in later games. For those who have not played the game, it basically makes you choose your race, class, character name.
Distribute a set amount of characteristic points, then allows you to choose the appearance of a character from a list of different character options according to the race, class, and gender of the character.

Screenshots:
http://www.mobygames.com/game/eye-of-th ... creenshots

Some other scripts I am using/going to use...

Dargor(?)Party changer
Am looking for a caterpillar script
And will probably try to find a different battle system(right now using GTBS)

That's all the detail I can think of at the moment...

Edit:
Also if this were to start up right after you select start new game.
And, thanx whoever found those screen shots. ^^

In my game I've created a script where you can choose a class, a gender, an elements and a name for your character. Then the script does the rest. You set up creatable characters in you ACTORS tab in the editor. Then for each combination theres an actor. For example:
-You choose gender, name, class and element.
-You choose Male, Warrior and Water. You name him Killer :tongue:
-Then you are Actor 4

If you would like this post a reply :biggrin:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.