Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom poses together with the base charsheet?

Hi Guys.
I'm currently in need of this script which I've been looking for (But I don't know an exact defined search name)... I don't even know if it exists at all, so I'd like to request it.
It lets you put a ton of custom poses (including the moving sheet) and etc on a characterset, including the original sheet, and picking the first 4x4 to be the move sheet, and let you use the custom poses/emotions at the same time the picture is the same old moving sheet.
Sorry if you don't get me... let me try to redo the request.

It lets you put the emotionsheets and sitsheets, attacksheets, and etc. of the character together with the movement sheet in ONE SINGLE picture and use that picture as the original movement picture. This is like, a picture identifying system. It uses the first 4x4 at the upper left of the picture as the movement sheet, and the rest, it ignores, except if the event orders it to use them. I know this can be done by eventing and all, but it'd be much simplier if it had a script.
Thank you,
Larynni

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.