Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Message Window

Hello there.
I've been interested in a custom message window for quite some time now.
I did some research and came up with nothing.
I've even posted a script request a few months ago with no success.

So, I'm going to try again.

Does anybody know of a script that allows me to have a custom message window? Something that will let me upload an image and have all my messages displayed on top of it without having to use window skins?

I know Tana has something like this (I believe) but I have been hesitant in asking because I know she's probably too busy to help.

Here's an image I made as an example.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /messy.png[/IMG]

As you can see, there's a custom image that her messages appear on.
Also, there is a special space for the character's name, which I would also like in the script.
I would really appreciate any help I can get on this, as it is really important that I find a code like this.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.