Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Menu System(FF Style)

Use the search function, there are a plethora of scripts out there that are "Final Fantasy" menu systems. Also, if you an't find it from doing that (which I highly doubt because I've already found two just by searching), then please describe in detail what a final fantasy menu system is, and specifically how you would like it layed out, etc. Maybe a mock up picture will help get your request filled faster. Read up on the forum rules if you're still unsure.

JDS

haha sorry for being vague. I did check the submitted rgss scripts theres some ff scripts, but there most of dem are incomplete and dont work with animated battlers(I have animated battlers sprite in my menu instead of character set).
I tried this final fantasy game demo that had what I was looking for, but i can't remember the name...
I basically need a menu system that looks NICE(final fantasy style), works with animated battlers and rtab system, and black.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.