Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Enhancement System (Request)

Verzen

I am looking for someone to help me script a script I like to call a CES (Custom Enhancement System). The CES is a system of advancement for your characters that brings more depth to their levels. A good example of this would be from the Star Ocean 2 game. When you level up, you get a certain number of points that you can put in different skills. Level 1 of that skill would cost 1, then 2, 4, 8 etc and so on. At level 1 you get a random amount of skill points from 1-5 * your current level as that character.
I was wondering if it would be possible if someone could help me script an exact duplicate of the Star Ocean 2 CES.
Thanks

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.