Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Custom Action Battle System & HUD

**UPDATE**
I might not need this script made. I think I have it with Common Events But i am still looking

Okay i need a CABS that is kinda based on aiming..But your not really aiming. This is how i discribed it to G-man.

I have the aiming system down how i think it will work..If you are running you might Hit him with a 10% chance to the body, a 5% chance hitting the head, and a 85% chance to miss it. but if you are jogging you have a 40% chance to hit it on the body, 10% chance for a head shot. and 50% chance of missing. If you are walking you have a 65% chance hitting the head and a 30% chance to hit the body and a 5% chance to miss...and if you are still you have a 90% chance to hit the head and a 5% chance to hit the body and a 5% chance to miss

I need it so you have to be in a certain range to attack him or you will always miss..

My running variable is the V[0001], A head shot will take off more damage.(These percentages are based with the regular pistol. So it will vary with a shotgun and stuff.)

I need a HUD (With life system and everything) also..

I know its a big request..If you want to talk to me more I have a MSN and a new yahoo.. jaden_the_jounin@yahoo.com and mark_the_neko_alchemist@hotmail.com(MSN)

Thanks!

EDIT: Maybe someone could edit Mr. Mo's ABS so that it would work

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.