Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Crusty Demons Review

I wrote this while i had some free time :)

Rate: 9
GameStyle: Freestyle Motocross.
Console:Xbox

I've never actually liked any motocross game, but this one made my head turn, and my opinions against such games as this changed to totally different. Not only that the game graphics look amazing, the Game play itself is awesome. Not minding the little voice bugs at the starting tutorial, the game is amazing from the beginning to the end. This game not only has motocross bikes, but also vechile's such as Ice Cream Van, Mini Pimp Car, Mini-Moto etc. Every vechile has Nitro, each one with different Nitro speed, which means that most of vechiles go at different speed than others while using Nitro. The most fun at the whole game is driving around Tokyo using the Mini-Moto. Just the whole idea of the Mini-Moto's + Tokyo + Videos of people driving around Tokyo with Mini-Moto's = Awesome. Also, for some grassy riding, Golf kart is in the selectable vechiles, 4x4 for some serious riding, Stinger for some buggy fun, Lawn mover for some serious fun gaming, and best but not last, Go Kart! The game is so much fun that you can't even see the time flying pass while playing this amazing game! Also, the broken bones and blood system is pretty cool, because no other game has a system like that(You get points if you crash and the more damage you cause to yourself, more points you get). Also, about the music that the game has. Well, the music fits actually perfectly the game, and one(Which name i can't remember) fitted perfectly to the game. And the music, and overall everything fit the games name perfectly, Demonic. Also, it seems i forgot to tell, but also, choosing the right 'Player' actually matters too, because everyone has their own 'skills'. Well, what's left? Atleast we still have Multiplayer. I haven't been able to check that out, because i have only 1 controller right now. But, you can check it out and write your own review if it's amazing as freeride too. But, now, it's time for the end, that's it for this review, have fun playing! :)

Nice review! Sounds like a crazy game, I'd get it if I had an XBox and were ever planning on getting one (not going to happen!).

Ye, alot of people hate GameSpot due to their review :P (They gave graphics a 5, which should be 10 o.o )
They critisize the games like thinking if there's one bug, even a small one, they give it a 6 or so as a ranking o.o

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.