Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Cross Iconset Breaker

CROSS ICONSET BREAKER

By Alex Crosslight

Scripts RGSS, Resources, Tutorials and Translations by Alexander Ernest Crosslight is licensed under a
Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso não-comercial-Compartilhamento pela mesma licença 3.0 Brasil License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at Atelier Cross

Sorry for bad English, I am Brazilian and I'm using google translate.

INTRODUCTION

This system allows a break iconset VX and turns it into icons for XP. Great for those who want to save separating work icons via Photoshop or other programs and has little patience or time.

DESCRIPTION

> Wraps an iconset VX and transforms it into icons for XP
> Supports Iconsets large size, but the delay to break it into icons is greater.

DEMO

Cross Iconset Breaker

SCRIPT

Contained in the demo. It is in Portuguese, if anyone has trouble translating it later I'll post one in your language.

INSTRUCTIONS

1) This system should be directed exclusively to this function and should not be used in other projects.
2) Put your iconset that wants to break into the target folder set up on Cross module and start the project. Just press Enter or C
and let the script do the job. XD
3) The icons will all be separated into sub-folders named as follows: name iconset + index

SCREENS

quebra.png

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

> Wotarana by the your File error prevent.

> 66rpg by the your PNG Creator

> Blizzard and snowvillers by the Iconset World_of_Warcraft

> Created by Alexander Ernest Crosslight

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.