Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Creating a char , choosing it's clothes , and etc etc...

qwqw

Hello !
I'm looking for a script that let's you choose what clothes you want , eyes , boots , skin and everything for your character.

I had one long time ago but i lost it =(

can someone post here the script please ?

(I remmber that for the script i had , it had a scpecial folder inside the graphics folder , there were all the clothes and everything...)

Thanks for reading !

qwqw

Ammom;197556 said:
I think you're talking about the RMXP character generator, not a script. Someone made a bunch graphics for it too. I'll look around for the topics.

EIDT: Here's a download I found in another topic: http://rapidshare.com/files/10117694...kerXP.Rar.html

And here's the link to the resources for it, with a link to the maker as well: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4949&highlight=character+maker

Thanks for reply , but no.
I didn't mean that one , i have Character Maker XP , i mean a 'script' that when you call it , it let's you choose skin , boots , eyes , hair , clothing and all that stuff... (not weapon)

but still , thanks for heping anyway :)

@Ammom: A character creator like The Sims or an mmorpg, not a character graphic generator :nya02:

@qwqw: I haven't seen many around because most of them aren't very good or can only handle HK. I use events for this kind of thing, I don't think you'll be able to fin a decent character creator. Look in forum script listings (I will too)
EDIT: Link

qwqw

Alright , thanks guys :)
I will search for one ^^

Edit :
Oops...i'm using now Easy Character Creator script but i have a problem...
I'm trying to get theskins/boots/clothes/eyes/hair etc etc... from character maker xp to the script but they all look so...creepy when i try this in game =\ , can someone please take out all the stuff from character maker xp to the script ? i want to make it compabile (if i writed it right...) to RTP.

thanks in advance.

why don't you do it? you just have to give them the same names in the folders.

EDIT: Oh no! Forget the thing with the names. You just paste them in there and do not forget to paste the bodies aswell!

Ps: interesting English...if I can ask, where are you from?

qwqw

Oh..now i figured the problem...i didn't done to enter and edit everything xD
and thanks for your help ^.^
P.s : i am from israel , i usualy talk hebrew but i know english since i've been 8 :P

Edit :
I DID IT ! i made it work with all my sprites and everything !
now it's only missig two thigs...
1 ) I want to call the script after my cutscene ends , and i dont know how
2 ) Make it to let us select skills by class , like fighter chooses something like "triple deadly slash" and mage chooses something like "Meteor Monster summon" and i have no idea how to do it.
can anyone help please about that ? =]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.