Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Crafting system fused with a shop

Has anyone got a script where you trade in 2 or more items, and in return recieve the ability to buy said item at a store? I saw this system in Final Fanasty Tactics 2 and I thought it was pretty neat and saw it would fit in well with my current project.

For instance, I trade in, say, a piece of wood and a bar of metal. Then, I pop on down into a special shop, and a new sword is available to buy! If possible, it would be great if some kind of mark was put next to items earned after your last visit to the store, that'd be great.

Also, if you could, it would be great to have the power to randomly add items to the store for doing things like completing quests and such.

Thank you! If I missed any important details, please inform me so I can fix it up!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.